Saturday, 25 February 2017
The Essential Guide to Auckland
Parachute Festival returns for its 23rd year in 2013, promising another weekend-long heatwave of rock n' roll revelry. A bevy of international and local bands serving up a stunning cacophony of genres.
A few things you oughta know about Parachute 2013:
- Tickets are strictly limited. Due to onsite space restrictions, there are only 17,500 tickets available. 4,500 of those were pre-sold at Parachute 2012. Do the math, get in fast.
- Lowest ticket prices in almost ten years. We've dialed ticket prices back to 2004. Tickets will be sold in three price tiers. The quicker you get 'em, the cheaper they are. Click here for more info.
- New ticket types. We've got lay-by tickets, new student tickets and we've changed family tickets. Variety. Spice of life, right? Click here for more info.
- Groups. Why not roll along to Parachute 2013 with your posse? Coming to Parachute 2013 with a group is easy:
1) Become a group leader. Click here and get a unique group code.
2) Send your group code to all your contacts. When they buy their ticket, they'll enter their group code and be counted as part of your crew.
For every 20 full weekend tickets purchased under your group code, you will receive a complimentary full weekend adult pass.
Once your group gets to 100, you will receive pre-site access to Mystery Creek on the Thursday afternoon before festival?.
- Day passes. We will release a limited number of day passes in early January.
- Powered sites and non-powered sites. These will be on sale mid-August?.
- Noise tickets. These will be available in September.
- Booking and service fees. It's unfortunate that they're a fact of life.
+ $5.50 booking fee per ticket
+ $3 for individual wristband or $5 for family wristbands (wristband issued at gate)
+ A bank fee of 2.5% for total transaction applies on all orders
For more info and updates, head to ParachuteMusic
Most Read Today
Check out our picks of the top five malls in Auckl...
We've picked out the best 5 petting farms and pett...
When Auckland's weather allows, enjoy a few coldie...
We check out the best five free kids activities in...
We check out the five best spots for op shopping i...
With smash hit album #3 (out now through Sony Musi...
Frontier Touring are thrilled to announce the high...
Sydney’s home-grown music and meat festival ‘Meats...
Entertainment icon Jerry Seinfeld will tour New Ze...
22 Wallace Road, Auckland
9 - 11 Durham Lane, Auckland, 1010
Beachfront Lane, Auckland
268 Karangahape Road, Auckland
13 Cook Street, Auckland
Hadas Yaron, Yiftach Klein, Irit Sheleg, Chaim Sha...
Sean Maguire, Carmen Electra, Kevin Sorbo, Ken Dav...
Scarlett Johansson, Paul Brannigan, Krystof Hádek
Maria Leon, Inma Cuesta, Marc Clotet, Jesus Neguer...
So many concerts - so little time!