Sunday, 7 February 2016
The Essential Guide to Auckland
Parachute Festival returns for its 23rd year in 2013, promising another weekend-long heatwave of rock n' roll revelry. A bevy of international and local bands serving up a stunning cacophony of genres.
A few things you oughta know about Parachute 2013:
- Tickets are strictly limited. Due to onsite space restrictions, there are only 17,500 tickets available. 4,500 of those were pre-sold at Parachute 2012. Do the math, get in fast.
- Lowest ticket prices in almost ten years. We've dialed ticket prices back to 2004. Tickets will be sold in three price tiers. The quicker you get 'em, the cheaper they are. Click here for more info.
- New ticket types. We've got lay-by tickets, new student tickets and we've changed family tickets. Variety. Spice of life, right? Click here for more info.
- Groups. Why not roll along to Parachute 2013 with your posse? Coming to Parachute 2013 with a group is easy:
1) Become a group leader. Click here and get a unique group code.
2) Send your group code to all your contacts. When they buy their ticket, they'll enter their group code and be counted as part of your crew.
For every 20 full weekend tickets purchased under your group code, you will receive a complimentary full weekend adult pass.
Once your group gets to 100, you will receive pre-site access to Mystery Creek on the Thursday afternoon before festival?.
- Day passes. We will release a limited number of day passes in early January.
- Powered sites and non-powered sites. These will be on sale mid-August?.
- Noise tickets. These will be available in September.
- Booking and service fees. It's unfortunate that they're a fact of life.
+ $5.50 booking fee per ticket
+ $3 for individual wristband or $5 for family wristbands (wristband issued at gate)
+ A bank fee of 2.5% for total transaction applies on all orders
For more info and updates, head to ParachuteMusic
Most Read Today
View's guide to what's hitting the big screen this...
We have a look at five heated swimming pool comple...
Get your venue or event listed with View New Zeala...
Use these ideas to get you started, and the kids m...
With smash hit album #3 (out now through Sony Musi...
Auckland promoter CRS Presents, in partnership wit...
New Zealand the time is now, American Football is ...
It started nearly five decades ago with a crack of...
Open Air Open Mic Auckland 2011
20 St Johns Road, Auckland, 1072
34 Anzac Street, Takapuna, Auckland
9 - 11 Durham Lane, Auckland, 1010
SKYCITY Auckland, 78 Victoria Street West, Auckland, 1010
101 Clyde Road, Auckland
Gillian Anderson, Michael Caine, Clémence Poésy, J...
Elizabeth Banks, Morgan Freeman, Will Arnett, Will...
Javier Camara, Natalia de Molina, Francesc Colomer...
Scarlett Johansson, Paul Brannigan, Krystof Hádek
So many concerts - so little time!