Saturday, June 23, 2012
Orewa Community Centre
Under new management. Fortnightly market on Saturdays. Quality NZ hand made products, featuring:
- Handmade jewellery;
- Gemstones, tropical sea shells;
- Wood-carving with live workshop;
- Baby accessories, fairy costumes;
- Fabric craft, dolls;
- Wooden toys & wood creations;
- Woven bags, tire pots;
- Hand-crafted soaps, hand powered soy candles;
- Mosaics, metal, paua hanging, fork art;
- Jams and pickles, bread and nuts, coffee;
- Kiwiana gifts, NZ place mats, rimu clocks;
- Designer petwear;
- Photo art, embroidered greeting cards;
- and many more stalls with huge variety.
This fabulous market will have everything you need and beyond. Free admission and parking. Tell your friends, tell your families. If you have a high quality product and are interested in having a stall, please contact me with your details, a brief description of your goods and with a photo/website address if possible; or simple call in to see me at the market: Annamaria - 0211450640, 099029147. Tables are supplied.
We are situated between CAB Office and National Bank. See you soon!
What's near Orewa Community Centre?
Below are the nearest 5 venues within 500 metres of Orewa Community Centre.
Cinemas near Orewa Community Centre (0)
Content updated: 23/05/2015 17:47