Recommended Brazilian Restaurants
With the growing number of Brazilian influences and styles in the city's restaurants, our guide to Brazilian restaurants in Auckland will help you find the most exotic tastes around. Our selection of Brazilian restaurants will provide authentic South American flavour to your evening.
- HOYTS LUX offers the best seats in the house
- Enjoy the latest release films on a massive scale
- Keep the whole family entertained at a discounted rate
- Join HOYTS Rewards online and your next ticket is free!
- The big screen experience just got a whole lot better
Wildfire Churrascaria on Princes Wharf, Downtown Auckland, is a unique Brazilian BBQ concept. Long skewers of NZ meats are gently roasted over a pit of glowing charcoal, then sliced sizzling-hot directly onto your plate. You pay one price and you dine to your heart's content.
But in the off-chance the carnivore in you doesn't quite feel like stuffing its face with succulent New Zealand beef, chicken, pork, Wildfire sausages, lamb, ribs, and fish basted with traditional marinades and gently roasted over a pit of glowing coals, don't let Wildfire's main attraction keep you away from their widely varied a la carte menu which even features vegetarian dishes.
Princes Wharf, 132-138 Quay Street,