Movies Forum

Topic

Movie Quotes

Posts. 11
Joined. 16/05/2009
27/08/2009 @ 4:20 p.m.
Come on and hit us with your best movie quotes!
!
User | Reply
Posts. 4
Joined. 13/08/2009
27/08/2009 @ 4:22 p.m.
Heres my top 20:

1- "Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" - Braveheart.

2- "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning, it smells like . . VICTORY!" - Apocalypse Now.

3-"Bond, James Bond." - James Bond - 007.

4-"Here's Johnny!" - The Shining.

5- "You wanna play rough? ok - Say hello to my little friend" - Scarface.

6- "Yippie Kay-aye Mother f***er" - Die Hard.

7- " My mama always said, Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get" - Forrest Gump.

8- "You cant handle the truth!" - A few Good Men.

9- "Show me the money!" - Jerry Macguire.

10- "How do you like them apples" - Good Will Hunting.

11- "The price is wrong bitch" - Happy Gilmour.

12- "Wax on - Wax off" - Karate Kid.

13- "I cant wear this, nobody has gotten a handjob wearing cargo shorts since 'nam" - Superbad.

14- "Are you serious? I'd like to be pimps from Oakland or Cowboys from Arizona, Grow up Peter Pan! This is the big leagues!!" - Wedding Crashers.

15- "Tell 'em he's Dreamin'" - The Castle.

16- "My name is Maximus Desimus Meridius, Commander of the army of the north, General of the felix legiance, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, , and I shall have my vengeance - in this life or the next" - Gladiator.

17- "Young, Dumb and full of Cum" - Point Break.

18- "How do you shoot the devil in the back? what if you miss" - Usual Suspects.

19- "Cook your own f***ing eggs Jake!" - Once Were Warriors.

20- "Too many weights, not enough speedwork" - Once were Warriors.

Impossible to put the top 20 of all time, but these are a few winners in my opinion.
!
Posts. 5
Joined. 26/08/2009
27/08/2009 @ 4:35 p.m.
"You hear that boys? he wants a patch, call ya michael Jackson except we'll rearrange your face for free, you think about that before you think about any patch "

"1:Good look Bro (referencing to the tattoo's) 2: Ya want one bro? 1: Nah I wear mine on the inside! "

Once were warriors
!
Posts. 4
Joined. 28/08/2009
27/08/2009 @ 4:52 p.m.
"I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Dr Evil

Achor Man:

"Christina Applegate (Veronica Corningstone): ... I will have have you know, that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger, than you do in your entire body, Sir ...
Will Ferrell (Ron Burgundy): ... you are a smelly pirate hooker ...
Christina Applegate: ... you look like a blueberry ...
Will Ferrell: ... why don't you go back to your home on whore island ...
Christina Applegate: ... well, you, have bad hair ... "

"... let me just quote the late great Colonel Sanders, he said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" ...
Will Farrell Taledega Nights
!
Posts. 4
Joined. 28/08/2009
27/08/2009 @ 5:04 p.m.
"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."
Paul Rudd - Knocked up
!
Posts. 8
Joined. 16/05/2009
27/08/2009 @ 5:17 p.m.
"Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles." Seth Rogen - Knocked up

"I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
Zoolander

"Kazakhstan is more civilised now. Women can now travel on inside of bus, and homosexuals no longer have to wear blue hat. "
Borat
!
Posts. 10
Joined. 13/08/2009
27/08/2009 @ 10:48 p.m.
GOODFELLAS:

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
!
Posts. 8
Joined. 13/08/2009
27/08/2009 @ 10:59 p.m.
"What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk?" Shawshank Redemption
!
Posts. 1
Joined. 28/08/2009
28/08/2009 @ 1:43 p.m.
"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'." - Shawshank Redemption

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti" - Silence Of The Lambs

"Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig, he does whatever Spider-Pig does" - The Simpsons Movie

"Focken prawns" - District-9

"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, nigga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos." - Borat

and more from Borat ... "Dis my mother. She oldest woman in village. She is 43! "

!
Posts. 3
Joined. 10/09/2009
10/09/2009 @ 2:53 a.m.
"The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." - Dazed and Confused
!
Posts. 8
Joined. 16/05/2009
27/09/2009 @ 1:25 p.m.
Watched Blades of Glory last night there were a heap of gold plated quotes:

"For about a month, my urine smelled like marshmallows." Chazz Micheal Micheals

"Hey, Nancy Kerrigan?? You an official here?? Because you have officially given me a boner. I'm a sex addict. It's my cross to bear."
Chazz Micheal Micheals

"How'd it go with your lady?? Carve up any ice.... with your wiener??" Chazz Micheal Micheals

"Personal philosophy -- clothing optional." Chazz Micheal Micheals

"They laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he was going to the moon. Now he's up there, laughing at them." Chazz Micheal Micheals

"Chazz Michael Michaels is figure skating... BOOM!!" Chazz Micheal Micheals

"If we went to a Halloween party as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me." Chazz Micheal Micheals

"That, young man, is how babies are made!!" Chazz Micheal Micheals

"No exaggeration, I couldn't love a human baby as much as I love this brush." Chazz Micheal Micheals

"Ugh, I'm getting sick. You smell like aftershave and taco meat!" Jimmy Macelroy

!
Now showing 1-10 of 10 results

Connect

Babybites.co.nz

Visit our sister site Babybites.co.nz for the latest products, fashion, interiors and craft ideas for kids.

Hitwise Award Winner